During lockdown, we have missed you, however we have been busy working hard to ensure that when we re-open our doors, it is safe to do so.
Our priority is to ensure that our teams and our customers safety is at the forefront of our operation. It is also important to us that we deliver a welcoming experience for all our customers and that you enjoy your visit to your local pub, as you always have done.
We have carefully placed our furniture to adhere to social distancing measures and introduced disposable menus - all whilst still providing you with a welcoming environment. Table numbers are being managed in line with government guidelines and our commitment to a safe environment is a top priority.
Our hotel rooms are deep cleaned between each departure and hygiene and cleanliness is our top priority.
Here you can see some of the measures we have put in place, and what we ask from both our customers and our teams - so when you visit us, we can keep everyone safe.
- Please Maintain Social Distance
- Kindly Do Not Visit Us If You Have Covid-19 Symptons
- Please use Hand Sanitiser whenever possible
- Marked Entrance and Exit Ways
- Clearly Marked Queuing System
- Table Service Only
- Please Use Contactless or Apple PAY
- New Order and Pay At Table APP (coming soon)
- When you do visit us, whilst things might be a little different from the moment you arrive, you will still enjoy that warm and welcoming atmosphere that you have always experienced at your local pub. Our pub gardens are also here to welcome you for those of you who wish to dine outside.
Our rooms are now open and ready to welcome you. Along with our main restaurants we have taken considerable measures to ensure the safety of our hotel guests is of upmost importance to us. Key measures in place include :
- Express check in and check out.
- Encouragement of face coverings In the Hotel corridors.
We have reduced our free cancellation deadline to 24 hours from 48 hours to give you even more flexibility when you need it most and the cleaning and hygiene standards of our rooms as always remain extremely high, now more than ever with extra care and additional sanitation, paying special attention and increased frequency in disinfection of high touch areas.
However, it is important to note that Housekeeping services to refresh your room during your stay will not be available, unless you request them.
Our commitment to you, is to provide a safe and relaxing stay at our hotels and a full list of our safety measures can be found here
WORKING SAFELY WITH OUR TEAM AND OUR HOTEL GUESTS DURING COVID-19
To ensure our teams and our guests are safe during this time, below are a few safety measures in place to ensure that your stay at our hotel is a safe and enjoyable one.
1. Express Check In and Check Out (Room payments will be charged before arrival whenever possible)
2. We have introduced a 24-hour cancellation policy, so any guests that wish / need to cancel 24 hours or more in advance, will receive a full refund.
3. High touch area cleaning will be heightened. This includes:
§ Switches and electronic controls § All door handles and knobs § Major bathroom surfaces § Remote controls, telephones § Bed and bedding § Bathroom amenities § Hard surfaces § Closet goods § Kettles, glassware
4. We strongly encourage all guests to wear face coverings whilst in the corridors
5. All room keys will be cleaned between guest stays
6. Please use the hand sanitiser at stations provided throughout the building
7. Room service is provided for those guests that wish to dine in their room. Room service will be left outside the bedroom door. We request trays to be left outside the door for collection.
8. Guests will be able to order room service via our new Order and Pay App
9. Amenity bottles are individual, and we encourage you to take these with you when you depart.
10. We encourage you to use your bedroom toilet rather than those in public areas during your stay.
11. Housekeeping during your stay will be available on a request only basis. Please let us know if you need anything replacing. This will help us support social distancing. However, should you wish to book housekeeping, we ask that you call Reception in advance, ventilate the room, and then vacate the room prior to housekeeping staff entering.